If a dispute has been lodged against you, please do not ignore it. If a Cadre Case Officer has been named in the message, immediately get in touch with them to understand next steps.

As a general principle, a Respondent can (i) either dispute or accept or partly accept the claim along with evidence in support, or (ii) file a counter-claim along with evidence, or (iii) amicably settle the matter by negotiation with the Claimant and getting it recorded it an arbitral award.  

You can communicate with the Arbitrator or the Case Officer or the Claimant by replying to an any email or WhatsApp or sms (as applicable) that you have received.