If your agreement has an arbitration clause, the dispute can be submitted for arbitration.
Arbitration is often used for the resolution of commercial disputes. Certain categories of disputes are excluded from arbitration and are decided exclusively by courts:
1. Disputes relating to criminal offences
2. Matrimonial disputes relating to divorce, judicial separation, rights of children etc.
3. Insolvency and winding-up matters
4. Matters related to grant of probate, letters of administration and succession certificate
5. Matters related to eviction of tenants where tenant enjoys statutory protection against eviction by special statutes
6. Patent, trade-marks and copyright
7. Anti-trust/competition laws and fraud
Cadre specializes in small value, sole arbitrator arbitration.